Monday, May 12, 2008

Last FM, Twitter, and Blogs...Oh My!

Holy crap!

Myspace was way too easy...This blog was more or less a no-brainer...But Last FM has me realizing what a lazy S.O.B. I actually am!

Twitter is supposed to make it all easier but I think my brain is starting to melt!

I have confidence that I will get it all sorted but right this moment I am "Sorted"!

I trust what many have told me and I do think I have the capacity to get this all working to my advantage...I am just a little intimidated and as I mentioned: Lazy.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your Twitter invite. I have a Twitter account, but honestly, I never use it.

I use Linked[in] for business, Facebook for business and friends, and MySpace for old Memphis friends and bands/music.

Are you on Facebook?
You should be.

My Facebook page has a directory of where I am on almost everything else.