Friday, June 13, 2008

WRITERS BLOCK!!!!!

Dammit, dammit, dammit!

I have been sitting in front of my gear for the last four hours and nothing has been accomplished.

I have been sitting in front of my gear for a week now and nothing has been accomplished.

This sucks!

I am trying not to get to bothered by it but I just can't help it. I think it is time I step away from the machines and leave the music alone for a while. It is really very annoying not being able to accomplish anything.

I am writing this in hopes that it will help me get this frustration out of me.

I mean, what the fuck? I don't have any kind of deadline to meet and trying to force something out of my head is just not worth the stress.

This is a common issue for musicians to deal with but SHIT it bugs the fuck out of me!!

OK, I am done ranting now. I am going to play a game or something.

PS - DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!
m e e k

No comments: