Thursday, July 17, 2008

Nope. Did Not Do It.

............................................................
I decided not to install Windows on the Mac. If I had a fresh unopened XP box with all the proper SP1 & 2, legit numbers, etc. etc. then I might have risked it. But my copy of XP is a gift and I even believe it is a legit disc with a legit number...the bottom line is that if something did get wrecked I could not contact either company for support.

So rather than risk all the data, music, etc. on my Mac I think I will be content with just OSX and lets face it; OSX is golden and the only reason I really wanted to boot Windows was to play games. Not a good enough reason. I have a decent Dell that has all the software I need to conduct PC business and I should be outgrowing the obsessive game desires. Of course I will not stop gaming entirely...I just might need to spring for an XBOX 360.

No comments: