Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WAKING UP.

........................................................................................
That's kind of what it feels like each time I learn something new about music; making it, marketing it, etc. etc...

Every day I am trying to think of ways to streamline this music thing that I am doing...this blog, the Myspace page, the actual songs I write...all of it! I feel like I am getting very close to a breakthrough. I would really like to put together a collective of talented people...to organize a branded talent pool of sorts. I really think the more talent the more opportunity...BUT, collectives also come with the hassle of trying to keep everyone on the same page. At least regarding what the purpose and point of the "brand" is.

Going it alone is good for that reason.

But I am surrounded by smart, talented people who could really all benefit each other...but we are all too busy with our own shit...family, work (or lack thereof), etc. etc...

Distance is no longer an issue thanks to computers and technology in general...Commitment and dedication and consistency...those are the problems.

No comments: