Monday, November 17, 2008

Find A Solution To Trouble

..................................
Trouble let me be.

What is my personal solution to Trouble? Well mine is simple really and has zero to do with making music. This may not be helpful to anyone who comes here for music...But, my music making has hit a solid wall. Between loosing a dear old friend and having the majority of my left hand numb and useless from a pinched nerve in my neck...Well, you can see how it might affect my writing.

Solution: A good book and extra sleep. The book lets me exercise my mind while resting my arm, neck and hand. The sleep lets me rest both my mind and my body. Both allow for a healthy distraction from reality.

I hope when I am done with the book that I will feel up to writing again and maybe my hand will be at least better if not one hundred percent?

No comments: