Sunday, September 21, 2008

My First A/V Experiment...

................................................................................
Hi there to those of you who find your way here. Thanks for that. Below is my first attempt at editing audio and video...There are obvious flaws in the audio mix, it is a bit "hot" as the term goes in the studio environment. "Hot" means that it is a bit distorted from volume issues in the mix. Sorry for that...none-the-less, here it is and let me give credit where credit is due:

The video below comes from the movie "Appleseed Ex Machina" and is the property of Shiro Masamune / Seishinsha. I have manipulated and edited the video in minor ways to fit the audio score that I placed with it.

The music is an original piece I composed called: "Get It Done"

It was not meant to go specifically with this video. It was written over a year ago and it just happened to be the best fit in my first video/audio experiment. Little to no other effort was put into this other than finding an old track of mine to fit into the time frame of the edited video. Some parts work really well together while others are hit or miss.





No comments: