Friday, May 16, 2008

And Now For FaceBook....

OK, now I am doing the Face Book thing...I think this could be getting out of hand!

Contrary to advice from reliable sources I am going forward with my Face Book environment. I am making it a more personal, private(?) and family kind of thing and I will not be linking to it from this blog.

However I will be linking to this blog from IT.

A very old friend of mine has been kind enough to provide some very useful names and information that make Face Book a viable application for me to engage.

I can not lie, I am enjoying seeing photo's of friends and family on there and I think I may just correspond with many folks at least twice as much through Face Book as I would otherwise.

Sadly, my brother is one of those people...and he lives about three minutes down the street!

Cheers,
m e e k

No comments: