Saturday, June 28, 2008

Serenity

serenity |səˈrenitē|
noun ( pl. -ties)
the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled : an oasis of serenity amidst the bustling city.
• ( His/Your, etc., Serenity) a title given to a reigning prince or similar dignitary.
ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French serenite, from Latin serenitas, from serenus ‘clear, fair’ (see serene )


At last I am feeling some calm. I have been more focused and clear about the steps and processes of putting together a viable "product".

This is not to automatically assume that I will be charging any money for this product...I have several thoughts on how that would have to work.

I am significantly leaning towards the audio by itself at around 160k would be available for free. I really can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be.

But this product concept relies on a packaging idea and even a song order. These are things I am sorting out even as I write this.

I believe that the EP should have a "theme" of sorts and that the song order should be determined within that theme. Then the packaging could be digital content such as art, liner notes, etc. etc.

So to sum up; I am making progress still and ideas and creativity are in an upswing. All good stuff.


Cheers,
m e e k

No comments: